This General Clause applies to Guests and Partners (as defined below) who use or book services at Bliss Hoi An resorts. Guests, Partners and Bliss Hoi An Beach Resort are referred to exclusively as "Parties" and collectively referred to as "Parties", depending on the circumstances in this General Clause.
Guests/Partners agree and acknowledge that it is necessary to submit the booking requests in written form, Bliss Hoi An's Booking Confirmation will be based on the existing room status at the time of booking. Bookings confirmed by phone will not be valid.
Children of age are entitled to the incentive, required to present their birth certificate or passport when checking in at the front desk.
ARTICLE 1. DEFINITION
• "Bliss Hoi An Beach Resort & Wellness" means TROPICAL BEACH VILLAGE RESORT HOIAN CO., LTD
• "General Regulations" are regulations that guests need to comply with during their stay and use of the Service at Bliss Hoi An and can be amended, supplement at Bliss Hoi An's discretion at each time and posted on bliss Hoi An's Website.
• "Services" include accommodation, event parties, vouchers or other additional services that Bliss Hoi An provides to Guests/Partners.
• "Retail Guest Service Confirmation" is Bliss Hoi An's confirmation of the Guest/Partner's Request for Accommodation, Voucher or Other Additional Services of the Retail Guest with the contents of the form issued together with this
General Clause • "Confirmation of Group Service" is confirmation of Bliss Hoi An Beach Resort & Wellness on The Request for Services of guests/ partners on booking accommodation services, organizing events at resorts, vouchers or other additional services of the Guests with the contents according to the form issued together with this General Clause.
• "Request for Reduction of Service Cancellation" is the request of the Guest / Partner to reduce cancellation and reduce event cancellation with the contents according to the form of request for cancellation of services issued together with this General Clause.
• "Guest" is an individual who uses bliss Hoi An Beach Resort & Wellness's services for direct consumption, not for resale to other individuals or organizations.
• "Partners" are travel agents/tour operators/businesses/organizations/ individuals entering into contracts with Bliss Hoi An Beach Resort & Wellness
• "Odd guests" are Guests or groups of Guests with a maximum number of bookings at The Request of Service from 01 - 09 rooms / night
• "Group Guests" is 01 group of Guests with the number of reservations at the Booking Request of 10 rooms / night or more or services (parties, events, and other services).
• "Reduction/cancellation" are cases where changes to booking requirements include but are not limited to changes in check-in dates, decreases in the number of bookings, and decreases in the number of nights spent by Bliss Hoi An Beach Resort & Wellness.
• "Weekend" is every Friday and Saturday;
"Midweek" is the day of the week except on weekends.
"Day" is a calendar day.
ARTICLE 2. CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT REGULATIONS:
• Check-in time at Bliss Hoi An Beach Resort & Wellness is from 14:00 on arrival.
• Check-out time at Bliss Hoi An Beach Resort & Wellness is not late beyond 12:00 hours.
• In case of late check-out or early check-in, the additional charge is required by Party A. The additional charge is as follows:
o Late check-out before 18:00 on the same day: Charge an additional 1/2 of the cost 1 night
o Late check-out after 18:00 hours on the same day: Charge an additional cost of 1 night
o Check in early before 08:00 am on the same day: Charge an additional cost of 1 night
o Check-in early after 08:00 am to before 12:00 noon on the same day: Charge an additional 1/2 of the cost of 1 night
ARTICLE 3. CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellation Notice must be emailed by booking department of the Resort by email: email@example.com. The tour operator must notify viecj of cancellation or increase the number of rooms as soon as possible or as late as possible within the notice period indicated as follows:
Low season / guest does not arrive: Charge 100% of the entire room fee if canceled within 15 days to
peak season: Charge 100% of the entire room if cancelled within 21 days to
peak season: Charge 100% of the entire room fee if cancelled within 30 days to
ARTICLE 4: REGULATIONS ON STAY
02 children under 6 years old are entitled to free breakfast and room sharing with parents
Children from 6 years old to 12 years old, breakfast surcharge is 195,000++ VND /child (excluding extra beds)
Extra beds for children (including breakfast) from 6-11 years old Is 750,000++ VND/night.
Extra bed for adults (including breakfast) is 950,000++ vnd/night
Extra bed for adults or children is the type of folding bed, according to the status of the resort when booking a crib
for the baby is free and will be set up on request, depending on the status of the resort
Spa benefits do not apply to children under 16 years old
ARTICLE 5: GENERAL RULES
• Absolutely do not smoke where it is not allowed and/or in the room or campus of Bliss Hoi An Beach Resort
• Behave properly in public places: Respect the order to come first, come later; Prioritizing pregnant women, people with disabilities, the elderly and the weak; No noise, no shouting; Do not put your feet or put your feet on a chair and do not do other uncultured actions in public areas; Manage children in public areas.
• Please return the room key to the receptionist when checking out Bliss Hoi An Beach Resort
• Please store valuables in the safe in the room or deposit it at the Front Desk. Bliss Hoi An Beach Resort has no liability for loss or damage to your personal property in the event that you do not comply with the regulations.
• When leaving the living room it is necessary to ensure (i) that all electrical equipment has been returned to the status quo; (ii) the door of the room has been safely locked; and (iii) don't give the room key to someone else.
It is strictly forbidden to cook in the room. Require the use of electrical equipment for the right purpose.
• Do not bring food and drinks purchased outside into Bliss Hoi An Beach Resort
• Do not bring odorous fruits (durian, barbecue...) into bliss hoi an beach resort
• Do not bring any weapons, chemicals or explosives into bliss hoi an beach resort
• Some items in the living room will be charged if lost or dumped Break
• Absolutely prohibit illegal activities in Bliss Hoi An Beach Resort such as gambling, prostitution or drug use.
• In the event of a guest visiting guests at Bliss Hoi An Beach Resort, please inform the Receptionist. For security reasons, guests are not allowed to enter the guest room after 20:00. If you want to invite guests. Guests are required to register with Bliss Hoi An Beach Resort Reception and pay a stay fee as prescribed by Bliss Hoi An Beach Resort
• Guests using the pool after 19:00 hours must ensure themselves and take responsibility for their health and well-being without any complaints to Bliss Hoi An Beach Resort
• Bliss Hoi An Beach Resort management may require you to leave Bliss Hoi An Beach Resort without refunding any costs to those who knowingly ignored and violated the regulations and regulations of Bliss Hoi An Beach Resort.